• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 is so much better than 1

gwaterhouse

Wise Old Thumper
:wave:

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that helped me persuade my wife to get Zoidberg a gf :)

They are getting along great and we let them out in the garden yesterday for the first time and I'd never seen 2 rabbits have so much fun! Normally if we let Zoidberg out he would just sit still witht he odd flurry of binkying/activity, but yesterday was a totally different story, they were running around binkying pretty much non stop all through the day! I thought they would get tired and stop, but no, I think they rested for about an hour!!!

At first Zoidberg was a bit scared of Mary and I thought we'd made a mistake letting them out their run, but they soon came round to one another, I think it just took Zoidberg some time to realise that someone else was in the garden with him.

Thanks so much to everyone that helped with the bonding with advice etc.

My wife even said that we definitely made the right decision :D
:)

Awwww so glad its working out well for you. Its sooo lovely seeing two bunnies interact with each other isn't it!

Just one thing you forgot to add to your post - piccies!! We need piccies!! :lol:

It's funny isn't it-you have a single bun and they seem (and probably are), very happy!!

However, when you get them a friend you realise a whole different side to your bunny and almost what they've been missing out on!! I know this is how I felt anyway.

Was the best thing I ever did for Poppy getting her a friend-sou da like the same goes for Zoidberg & Mary!! :)

That is excellent news! I think you made the right decision as well, there really is nothing like watching them interact! It was only when I joined RU I was convinced that I should get a second rabbit, and it was the best thing I could do for Maisie :D

Keep us updated with pictures :D

Wonderful news.:D:D:D:D

It is a real joy to see two bunnies enjoying each others company and friendship.

Unless there was a specific reason for me only owning one bun, there would always be two.

I'm so glad you went ahead! We collected a girlfriend for Bramble on Saturday, and I haven't seen Bramble so happy and playful for ages :love:

Back