• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frank and Petal (huge pics!)

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
Some pics of Frank and Petal. Love these two bunnies to bits. As Amy says, they are my furry children heh heh :love:

Petal when she first came home ....teeny tiny!

AllPhonePics188.jpg

AllPhonePics183.jpg

Petal now

FrankandPetalPoo013.jpg

petal.jpg

Frank when he came into rescue, and pics of his incisors which had grown into his gums!

Bungee028.jpg

AllPhonePics056.jpg

Frank Now :love:
FrankandPetalPoo002.jpg

frank.jpg

Bonding ..... Look how tiny she was!!

Bonding004.jpg

TheHappyCouple010.jpg

Frank and Petal together :love:
Wickerchair.jpg

I'm not sure I've seen your buns before!

They're gorgeous, I love Frank's mane especially!!

:love::love:

:shock: i can't believe how much frank has changed!!

gorgeous:love:

Just goes to show you what impact dental issues and poor general care can do to a bun :(

You would never have had him pegged as being a Lionhead. He really has changed beyond recognition. His fur is so dense and feels beautiful :love:

I'm not sure I've seen your buns before!

They're gorgeous, I love Frank's mane especially!!

:love::love:

Thank you !! Franks fur is beautiful and his mane is lovely to snuggle your face into lol. On his nose he has a thick tuft of hair that grows out as well lol x

:love::love::love::love: Frank looks like a completely different bunny!! :love: They're both beautiful, and look so happy together!:D

awww there lovely and they look so happy together xx

Thank you :)

I've recently moved and bought them a new shed and they have a huge garden to free range in when I'm home and they really seem to have grown into these fantastic little personalities. I adore them :)

I don't think I've ever seen your buns! :shock: Petal is so tiny :love: :love: :love:
And I really can't believe Franks incisors :( :shock: Just horrible.

I don't think I've ever seen your buns! :shock: Petal is so tiny :love: :love: :love:
And I really can't believe Franks incisors :( :shock: Just horrible.

Petal isn't that tiny now lol. She's a chunky Nethie and weighs in at 1.3kg. She's solid though and got a very typical nethie attitude :roll:

Franks teeth were vile and they had started cutting into his gums, but luckily this had no effect on him.

He manages fantastically without them :)

Frank's like a different rabbit from when I first saw him. You've done a really good job with him :D

They told me to tell you that they're missing their mummy and you've got to come home soon.

Back