• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse- *GREAT NEWS* :-) A Few Pics as Requested Post49

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I am terrified for him :cry:

His blocked nasolacrimal duct seems to have resolved. His ears are not great, but I have seen them worse. Ideally it would be great if he could just have bilateral swabs taken and no GA/ear canal flushes. I want to be as sure as I can be that any risks we take re abx therapy are ones that are truly justified- ie based on MC+S results. For some reason I am extremely twitchy about giving oral Azithromycin ........

I am not sure if C will think a more thorough flush of his ear canals than I can do is required. Making a GA essential. Then there is the lump in his Goatie. Initial examination of some fluid aspirated from it indicates that it is a cyst. But the lump is growing and Laura said that removal may now be necessary.

I just want today to be over :cry:

Last edited:
Jane, we have all of our fingers and paws crossed here for Morse :love:
Really hoping that a GA wont be necessary and sending tons of vibes for if it is.
Keep us informed, I'll be worried about him xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*hugs* and loads of vibes for Morse. Fingers crossed that what ever treatment he has today will make him feel better, fingers crossed for no GA though xx

I know that today will drag on until you get the good news about his op, but he is really in the best hands with C isn't he.

Hope all goes really well.

Back