• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miren

nibblerandco

Young Bun
This is Miren, my new bunny. And nope, now 2 is enough. Not planning on more. LOL.

SDC11235.jpg

She was kept in a small hatch so when I started socialize a bit with her she freaked. I mean she could barely turn around in there. Saw people when being fed. But now she owns her play pen. Plays with my cat. Is a little cautious around me but it's basically fine now. She changed much just within a few days.

When I started coming here I wanted an avatar but didn't have any photos of the Nibbler (he was my only bunny, my brown lop), so I thought I'd just draw a bunny in paint and use it and then change it later on. But it stayed. I didn't actually think when I did it. I didn't even think I could try to make it look like the Nibbler.

I didn't care about the color less know about it, of my new bunny or what she would look like. But somehow I think Miren that I got later, looks a bit like my avatar.

Strange coincidence isn't it?

Back