• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Really Am In Love

Lil Miss

Young Bun
With this rabbit!!!

IMGP7078.jpg

im having trouble naming her though, she needs a name either meaning beauty, grace or rarity, at the moment im liking both Allure & Pandora......

IMGP7061.jpg

IMGP7062.jpg

IMGP7063.jpg

IMGP7064.jpg

IMGP7065.jpg

IMGP7066.jpg

IMGP7067.jpg

IMGP7068.jpg

IMGP7069.jpg

IMGP7070.jpg

IMGP7071.jpg

IMGP7072.jpg

IMGP7073.jpg

IMGP7074.jpg

IMGP7075.jpg

IMGP7076.jpg

IMGP7077.jpg

IMGP7079.jpg

She is beautiful, gorgeous colouring. Some kind of Rex cross?

You could always call her beauty, grace or rarity in another language? My bun is Oidhche which is 'night' in Gaelic, she's a black Rex :D

She is beautiful, gorgeous colouring. Some kind of Rex cross?

You could always call her beauty, grace or rarity in another language? My bun is Oidhche which is 'night' in Gaelic, she's a black Rex :D

no she is a Satin

she only arrived friday, she was living in a 2 x 2 half broken hutch, she arived with a very skinny pig who we were told she was living with, but they were taken from seperate hutches.
she is BRC rung, but is a bit too tubby for the ring to be easily removed at the moment, i will be contacting her breeder at some point to find out her past

Last edited:
This thread needs a Very Picture heavy warning. :lol:
I can see why you're totally smitten with her, she's gorgeous, both the color and the shine of her coat, I've never seen the like. You make me want a satin too! :oops: I'm afraid there aren't too many in rescues, what rabbit lover wouldn't want to snatch such a beauty up?
Oh, and what about Aurore for the name? It means "sunrise", I think it might suit her!

This thread needs a Very Picture heavy warning. :lol:
I can see why you're totally smitten with her, she's gorgeous, both the color and the shine of her coat, I've never seen the like. You make me want a satin too! :oops: I'm afraid there aren't too many in rescues, what rabbit lover wouldn't want to snatch such a beauty up?
Oh, and what about Aurore for the name? It means "sunrise", I think it might suit her!

they are beautiful arent they, she is a rescue only she came to me direct, she will now spend the rest of her days here

i have just spoken to her breeder who, i managed to track down through her ring, and apparently she was one of the first Caster Satins bred, a cross between an ivory and an orange (who was imported to this country), hes going to look up her details in his book and email me everything relating to her

apparently she was sold, mated, as a breeding doe to a couple in manchester who wanted to try their hands at satins, but then they never contacted him again.....

:love: she is gorgeous, ive never seen a bun with such a shiny coat. i can see why you are totally smitten with her. i think she looks like an amber or a millie :)

Just got some more info from her breeder

Born 12 April 2008
Buck Ivory 06 E 00415 X Doe Orange 06 E 00498

4 in litter, 1 buck 3 does

All made reasonable show stock -- this one getting best coloured in the National Satin Club adult stock show. If for any reason you want to let her go I would willingly like to bring her home

Back