• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oakley has such a hard life!!

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Night time cuddle while watching Red Dwarf on the laptop :lol:

DSC_1422.jpg

DSC_1424.jpg

A whole afternoon in bed watching Corrie, having treats and snuggles :lol:

DSC_0020.jpg

Munching a little bit of cracker

DSC_0022.jpg

Noserub face :love:

DSC_0025.jpg

He sat for stokes and noserubs for about 20 mins :love:

DSC_0026.jpg

Oooh Corrie!! :lol:

DSC_0029.jpg

Chinning the bed

DSC_0030.jpg

For some odd reason Oakley decided my feet weren't clean enough and spent half an hour licking them all over :shock: :lol:

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

I missed a bit

DSC_0045.jpg

Then we had a big cuddle for a while :love:

And this precious little boy has been in RIN for around 2 months with no real interest, that's madness!!! :shock:

Awwww I love Oakley. :love::love: I remember when you put the thread up for him and gave my OH the puppy eyes and everything but unfortunately there is no way we could have him. I just think he is sooo cute and adorable. I wish I could, Lillian. :( That pic of him on your windowsill (poss on your rehoming thread) is just :love::love:

He is such a great looking rabbit! There are so many of them atm in the rabbits in need section! It's so hard resisting them all (Oakley especially!).

He is such a great looking rabbit! There are so many of them atm in the rabbits in need section! It's so hard resisting them all (Oakley especially!).

I know! I keep showing OH pictures, I'm sure I could squeeze one more in without him noticing :lol:

What I need to do is convince friends/family they want rabbits too, then I can visit ;)

Back