• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bunnies are going away...

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
Tomorrow our landlady's son is coming round to move the shower since it leaks, so we are having to hide the rabbits. Landlady knows about Oscar though isn't too impressed, so can't imagine what would happen if she finds out about Jessie!!

They are both going to a friends house for the day, so much stuff to take with us! The buns in a carrier, food, hay, water bowl, litter tray, pen... anything I've missed! It's a 10 minute walk away down the main road, could be interesting! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

The fun of having 'illegal' rabbits!! I am sure you will raise a few eyebrows though. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

The fun of having 'illegal' rabbits!! I am sure you will raise a few eyebrows though. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: At least it's only another month and a half of being secret...

My friend and her housemates are really excited for them coming to visit :lol:

oh I completely sympathise!

Not only moving the buns, but any trace of them is a nightmare! Hay gets in some odd places!

oh I completely sympathise!

Not only moving the buns, but any trace of them is a nightmare! Hay gets in some odd places!

At least I don't have that problem. The son knows we have Oscar, we're just going to say he's sleeping in his cage... all day... :roll:
We have to remove all trace of rabbit when we move out though, could be interesting!

I wish I lived closed to you. They could have come and stayed here!!!!!!!!!

I could have overdosed on oooooooooooooooooooh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah's are they lovely!!!!:love::love:

Please give them a noserub from me and the gang. x

I wish I lived closed to you. They could have come and stayed here!!!!!!!!!

I could have overdosed on oooooooooooooooooooh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah's are they lovely!!!!:love::love:

Please give them a noserub from me and the gang. x

:lol::lol: This is why you need to move up here!

They've gone for the day now, it's so quiet here now :? And Landlady's son is late, he better turn up today...

Ahh, they have gone on a mini-holiday!!

I used to hide Poppy in the boot of the car in her carrier when I rented & they did inspections!!

One day we were due an inspection but I was at work, the woman was running late so my bf at the time popped to the shop (putting Poppy back in her cage until he got back when he'd hide her again), he did put a blanket over her cage just incase. Anyway, when he got back the cheeky %#*^# of a landlord (a company full of liars), had let herself in and was looking round the flat!! I was soooooo angry when I found out!! However, was rather smug as they didn't even spot Poppy, she must have been so quiet bless her :lol:

Back