• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser reads the paper

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
P5140440.jpg

P5140442.jpg

P5140447.jpg

Perhaps I should have let my parents read it first? :lol::lol::lol:

I always assumed he would do The Times crossword.....

There will be a little box of yummies heading to Master Spenser Milton Sparklepants this week :wave:

Awwww Spencer is looking as gorgeous as ever. Haven't seen a pic of him for a few weeks. :love::love::love:

Is he still digging ?

He has not done any digging today as it has been showery and he dislikes damp paws. He has been in the conservatory to play instead. I was a bit embarrassed by the state of his nails when he was having a pedicure at the vets this week - some of them were black from his digging. :roll:

I always assumed he would do The Times crossword.....

There will be a little box of yummies heading to Master Spenser Milton Sparklepants this week :wave:

He's not keen on crosswords, given by the state of one my Dad left lying in the conservatory this evening.:lol:

He has not done any digging today as it has been showery and he dislikes damp paws. He has been in the conservatory to play instead. I was a bit embarrassed by the state of his nails when he was having a pedicure at the vets this week - some of them were black from his digging. :roll:

At least he is a fussy boy. I am sure fresh dirty nails is normal for most bunnies. Little rascal.

:love::love::love: It looks like he's tearing out the pages he wants to keep. :lol:

I had to laugh earlier when I cleaned the kennel out - the Yellow Pages that the bunnies 'read' was open on the vet page. :lol::lol:

Spense will be pleased by all the compliments. :wave: He has not allowed me to photograph him for a few weeks as he has been very self-conscious about his moult. Almost all of his mane has fallen out. :(

Spense will be pleased by all the compliments. :wave: He has not allowed me to photograph him for a few weeks as he has been very self-conscious about his moult. Almost all of his mane has fallen out. :(

Awwww, poor boy. I'm sure he's still just as handsome though. :love::love:

Back