• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

want a very cute shed/hutch sign?..

They are brilliant! I'm going to have to order one for my gran for her birthday... and my mum... and the buns... and me... :oops:

These are great! I have been looking for a sign for my bunny shed and these are ideal, good price too!:wave:

awww I like the one that says "your secrets are safe with me and all my friends".....my rabbits know waaaayyyy too many secrets about me!! :lol:

I got a really good one from ebay - I think it was the kitten coven or something. It was about £6. They put on whatever you wanted - in my case a black sticky up eared and brown sticky up eared rabbit, and the wording I wanted - Topsy and Oliver's love shack. They put a picture of a little carrot on the bottom of the picture :)

I have the first on too - bought it on holiday - it wears well, look...its been hanging there in all weathers for about 3 years !!

100.jpg

Back