• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In memory of little Chewbains....

bugglebun

Alpha Buck
She would have been 3 this month :cry: so I've painted her piccie....lovely little thing, very timid...or perhaps in pain? So in homage to the dear little beauty....

chewy062-1.jpg

Still needs some tweeking, but will do for now....

aww thats lovely given me inspiration to paint one now x

oh doooo so! :D
I didn't paint for 20 years and found I get great pleasure from it.Tis one of those 'if only' things....am still learning, or re-learning :lol: Looking at it now I can see where it needs improvement as I've never painted buns before (I do portraits), didn't realise how hard they are... :D
I love to see other's work -to learn from or pinch ideas!! :lol:

Last edited:
Awwww .... that's fab!! :) xx

Thanks, it was her demise which lead me to this site looking for answers. I was devastated at the time, as we all are, but she died on practically the same night as a dear friend of mine did too. My grief was focused on little Chewy 'cos she was one of my 'babies'...a dependant that relied on me for food and shelter.

Thanks kindred bunny people :D....From my own experience I'd urge anyone with a passion, whether it be art, photography, poetry etc; to have a go. (It doesn't matter on the skills required or being the best, it's the spirit behind it that counts.) I have a 20-odd year gap where I didn't. (have a go, that is...:lol:)
The passage of time goes oh too soon....:D

Back