• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miss Kitten - binkies and beautiful

kat031181

Alpha Buck
Im doing well at the moment keep catching her being gorgous, this rabbit has me by the heart strings im learning how to train her to do what i need for example coming in, going to bed ect food!!!! She has now had her vaccs so just have to get an appt to get her spayed and then we can get her a captain xxx p.s she also has the family smitten as well my little nephew 2.5yr old was feeding her yday he adored her, under supervision, very cute tho! He has a lovely respect for animals we have a hammy and did have a rottie so he is good with big and small x

100_1507.jpg

100_1499.jpg

100_1487.jpg

100_1486.jpg

Yep definatly! i went to see Sox yesterday and he is a proper sweetie think she would quite like a toyboy! I dont want to stop him going to a home if one comes up before Kitten is recovered, hes lovely im sure he will appeal to a lot of people, but if he is still around yep i want him! If not there are plenty of bunny boys out there but my Kitty to choose from! Just a bit nervy about bonding but Bobs has offered to help me, il need it but imm sure between us all we can do it, might rope u in as well ur not that far away hehe x

Back