• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now I'm covered in scratches and Grim is in a mood with me.

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Had to clean his nose. I used warm salt water and a baby sponge to get the crispy gunk off. I wrapped him in a towel but he was just freaking out today. Really panting hard and struggling. He started to breathe so heavily he was breathing in the salt water and getting even more stressed. He was biting and biting me, he has no teeth but it was still upsetting. I have scratches all over me, huge gashes on my arms and my chin. He can get out of a towel no matter what. I felt so awful to stress him out but it was irritating him and just making him sneeze and sneeze and it had to go. :(

Done now and he went straight into the kitchen to eat, but I'm not allowed cuddles right now.

Oh no, I really feel for you both :( Its horrible because they have no idea that you're trying to help them and you end up feeling so guilty :cry:

Well done for sticking with it though hun, he wil undoubtedly be feeling so much better now. A few treatsies and Im sure he'll forgive you :love:

Oh no, I really feel for you both :( Its horrible because they have no idea that you're trying to help them and you end up feeling so guilty :cry:

Well done for sticking with it though hun, he wil undoubtedly be feeling so much better now. A few treatsies and Im sure he'll forgive you :love:

I know he will. I just wish I didn't have to do these things when I don't know how much time he has left.

I know he will. I just wish I didn't have to do these things when I don't know how much time he has left.

I cant even imagine, I feel guilty just clipping my buns nails :oops::(

You are a fab bunny mummy, just remember that by doing these things you are helping make him comfortable (((HUGS)))

I cant even imagine, I feel guilty just clipping my buns nails :oops::(

You are a fab bunny mummy, just remember that by doing these things you are helping make him comfortable (((HUGS)))

Thank you. I know it makes him better, I just hate doing it.

Back