• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fly nets for windows U/D got some!

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
For anyone interested, the 99p store are selling these at the moment, 5ft across by 5ft long :wave:

Last edited:
For anyone interested, the 99p store are selling these at the moment, 5ft across by 5ft long :wave:

i got one last year, only put it up 2 days ago :lol: but i had a wasp trying to get in adn thought i might as well put it up :lol:

Thank you!! I've been getting my mum to keep an eye out for me as I don't have a 99p shop in my tiny town so can text her to let her know they are in.

We had them last year for our windows, as I hate leaving windows open due to spiders and wasps. Will do our windows again, and I need to net the aviary when it arrives to stop the cherry tree leaves/fruit blowing in!

Thank you!! I've been getting my mum to keep an eye out for me as I don't have a 99p shop in my tiny town so can text her to let her know they are in.

We had them last year for our windows, as I hate leaving windows open due to spiders and wasps. Will do our windows again, and I need to net the aviary when it arrives to stop the cherry tree leaves/fruit blowing in!

They had loads in ours today but don't know how long they will last!

Ah okay, thanks! Would anyone be willing to pick one up for me? I'll pay for it an the postage plus a bit more if wanted :wave:

they fit a primrose 2 storey hutch perfectly:thumb:

mine's been attached for a couple of years now and its never ripped - just one teeny hole where it got esme'd. i tacked the velcro on around the frame though as obviously the sticky stuff becomes unsticky.

Ooh I'd love one please! I was just pondering this at the weekend! I'd be really grateful if you could grab me one too if they have any left thanks :D

Back