• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vaccaniation month

milly100

Alpha Buck
Hi,
Has anyone taking advantage of the national Vaccaniation month??
Im very suprised that there is a vet only 20 miles from us participating in it for rabbits. Only 2 of my bunnies quliafy to get done under the scheme. I think I might phone the vets and find out how much they charge with a voucher.

Is this the scheme where the drug company will cover the cost to myxo vaccinate your bun if it hasn't been done in the last 18 months, and either you don't pay anything, or you pay and get a free myxo in 6 months?

I haven't seen the offer around for a few years so can't remember how it works!

Apparantly every vet is different. Its for any bunny over the age of 18 mnths. Both mine have been vaccinated but are due again so if I can I thought I would make use of the offer. I will ring the participating vet in my area tomorrow and see what they say.

Thanks, just printed off a voucher for Bramble as our vets is taking part. Unfortunately Bungee is too young.

Thanks, just printed off a voucher for Bramble as our vets is taking part. Unfortunately Bungee is too young.

Pleased it was of use to you. Im going to phone the vet that is taking part closet to me as it is not my normal vet and I want to check prices before travelling as it is 25 miles away and if its not going to be much cheaper I may as well just use me normal vets. The vet that is taking part has a very good reputation so I don't mind travelling if its worth it.

Back