• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ipplepen, Devon. 24 Hour Hutch Sit-In

RosRWAF

Warren Scout
Are you living in the area ? Maybe you plan a holiday in Devon and will be holidaying in the area on 21 May. Why not come and support RWA member Lin. Why not bring some carrots, as Lin will only be eating vegetables for her lock in stay. Whilst she will not be able to eat all of the veg donated- Animals in Distress will benefit from anything you care to donate for their bunnies…..Perhaps your local newspaper might pick up on the story

Message below.

I understand Mel Newlands from Bobtail Bunnies has contacted you regarding my 24 hour stay in a hutch.

I am going in the hutch at 3pm on Saturday 21st May it is situated in the rabbit area at Animals In Distress ,"Biltor", Edgelands Lane , Ipplepen , TQ12 5UG .

The hutch is big enough for me to lie down and sit up in, but I will not be able to stand or walk around. Unlike thousands of rabbits around the country I will be able to" escape" when nature calls and I won't be spending the rest of my life locked in.

Any money raised will go towards the new rabbit area that is soon to be built at Animals In Distress but the most important thing is to raise as much awareness as possible to the conditions that an awful lot of rabbits are kept in.

Lin

Back