• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stamping, Poorly or ?

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Me & Rhia have spent the afternoon being lazy and having a lovely time - She was 100% normal. About forty minutes ago she shot up, sat bolt upright & started stamping. I ignored it as she is a stamper normally & it usually passes within minutes. She has stamped CONSTANTLY for the entire 40 mins now & she seems very distressed. She isn't actually noticing me when I go up to her & seems in a total state of panic. She has just laid out on the floor but is breathing so fast. NOTHING could've startled her, there is only me in the house, we're in a room with both doors shut etc, I dont know if she's ok or what? :? :?

Try to stroke her and talk to her in a quiet calming soothing voice. Let her know she is safe. If this doesn't work then get on your hands and knees next to her and move around like you are looking for something and then keep reassuring her "nothing there" and then sit next to her and stroke her. Hopefully this should work.

My lost stamp sometimes when they have had a bad dream. It stops once they fully wake up and realise.

Back