• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brie - Our little princess U/D with pics post 39

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
This is Brie this afternoon, she is just such a little sweetheart, she is sitting on her favourite blanket on top of vet bed, the blanket was given to her by Tracy at the RNGP when she won it in Evies fundraiser and it came with her, she loves it

Brie003x2.jpg

Brie006x2.jpg

Video of how she moves around

Last edited:
Bless her, she is sooo gorgeous. :love::love::love:

Sending more vibes for her Theo. She is just so pretty, I want to give her a big smooch!!! :lol:

She has settled in very well, you can see in the video hw quickly she moves around, she is just gorgeous

Oh Brie is so beautiful look at her face it's absolutely gorgeous and a kind face.

Wow she can move quickly :shock:

Sending this special girl more healing vibes
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She is gorgeous and moves so fast!:love::love:

Would one of those wheel things be of use to her?

I was wondering that - they help in that they take away any problems caused by dragging the lower body which is going to be an issue - our Florence had problems from that ( as her front legs had splayed by then we could not use a set of wheels - but would have done otherwise).

I am sure a fundraiser could be done to get some wheels if they would help.

Oh my Brie - you are such a brave wee girlie :love:

You so pretty on your pink blanket :love:

Lots & lots of healing vibes being sent for Brie xxx

I've got to admit her back legs don;t seem to btoher her (or stop her) at all! She seems more happier and wide eyed then my lazy two! Well done for a fantastic rescue! She's one lucky (and happy) bun!

Back