• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

update pics of the adopted litter

jazzywoo

Mama Doe
in follow up from this post
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=286665&highlight=jazzywoo&page=2
here are some pics of the adopted babies we have we also have extra the coc fox came the next day
babies2011025.jpg

babies2011006.jpg

babies2011024.jpg

babies2011023-1.jpg

babies2011022.jpg

babies2011021.jpg

babies2011019-1.jpg

babies2011017-1.jpg

babies2011016.jpg

babies2011014-1.jpg

babies2011013-1.jpg

babies2011012-1.jpg

babies2011011-1.jpg

babies2011010-1.jpg

babies2011009.jpg

babies2011007-1.jpg

babies2011006.jpg

:love::love:

the chocs :love::love::love:

Although pic 10....evilll bunneh :lol:

lol yes i did get some looks hehe
the chocs are fab were keeping the choc fox if the idiot owner doesnt want her back if i have my way she wont as they already need to neuter the male and doe since they are not the same and going by my friend they wont want to do that i will be having a chat with them if i can when they get back from hols i may keep the other doe too
The others are boys id keep the lot if i could as they are an amazing litter but most will be looking for loving homes
im sure that wont be hard since they are just adorable :love:

Eeee adorable!!:love::love::love::love:
Be careful, they may all be gone next time you look;) *tries to work out if they'll all fit in my pockets*:p

lol hun hey you know the rules hunny take your pic ;)
and its about time you came to visit again missing you xxxxx

oh I'd love them all but can't really squeeze in another bun right now. :( Well maybe a little one :lol: but I can't really afford 5 right now. :( Not fairrrrr :lol:

Yeah, I'd love to come see you again, will let you know if we ever happen to be heading up your way. :) xx

oh I'd love them all but can't really squeeze in another bun right now. :( Well maybe a little one :lol: but I can't really afford 5 right now. :( Not fairrrrr :lol:

Yeah, I'd love to come see you again, will let you know if we ever happen to be heading up your way. :) xx

thats a shame hun well if you change your mind you know where we are hun xxxx

SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:love::love:

the choc ones lovely...but the blue ones are just as snuggly...in fact i think i may melt:love::love:

Back