• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wild rabbits.

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
There are LOADS in the field behind the house.. Every week I look out and there are seriously tiny babies out there. I watch them from the bedroom window grow up :) Very cute :) Bf's dad had to shoot one the other day though because it was limping really badly :( Was very sad to see :(

Saw a TINY TINY baby yesterday, not very old at all and the bf had to sit with his BBgun shooting the magpies that kept trying to get it because it's mom had gone off somewhere :( Then it hid in the nettles and eventually in with the chickens in their pen lol. I don't know much about ages but it was still wobbly and didn't look very fuzzy.

I know rabbits can get pregnant a few hours after giving birth and that's probably whats happening! As there are SO many.. I hope they don't get ill or anything because there are so many that could catch something :? Especially with them all getting in with the chickens and stealing the seeds lol.. They all seem to get on though :) It's like a safe playground for the babies to grow up in there because the chickens go for any other bird, apart from the pidgeons :roll:

So for the moment, they are my wild rabbits :lol:

Back