• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frankie's Gone u/d bonding well

He was fine last night, and hes just gone, Found him with his head stuck between the shed and a storage box. It looks like he has such a fight to get out. I have never had problems, in the years I have had rabbits, I know its an accident, and nothing really could have been done to prevent it, but I feel so helpless now.

I was going out to bond him and belle with Arthur, so they can all have a bit more room together. Babies are getting big, so needed to move everybun around. Not sure what to do now.

I'm so sorry. It sounds like one of those horrible unfortunate freak accidents that happen sometimes. I'm sure there's nothing you could have done :(

decided to go ahead with bonding, no point in having 5 single and unhappy bunnies.

At least a pair in the midst of loads of singles is a good thing

Oh no how awful! Am so sorry Louise xx

At least the bonding may keep your mind occupied. Sadly; freak accidents happen. Tons of hugs. :(

Hope the bonding goes well!!

Back