• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No Poo-any advice?

Janey

Warren Veteran
Last night I cleaned out Poppy and Peter's litter tray. When I went to do it again this morning I noticed there wasn't that much poo (but some) and lots of wee, anyway, I thought I'd monitor the situation so cleaned it out again.

Since there there has been nothing else in the tray, both bunnies are lively and hungry as usual, there has been no change whatsoever in diet, what could be the reason?

I don't want to rush them to the vet, my vet is miles away and if I went everytime I was concerned I would live there (I'd have to cos I'd have no money for the mortgage). Is there anything I could give them to get them pooing normally? I know this is something to be concerend about and a sign of things to come, it just seems strange that it's both of them. The sameappened at Chrismas (they stopped eating but not going to the toilet), not together but Poppy then when she went to the vets Peter had the same.

Any experience of this anyone?

That is very strange. I would maybe call your vet and just get their advice. The only thing I can think of would be a blockage or statis. But it would have to be very early as they are still "acting normal" which we know buns to mask pain. :(

Back