• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Rosie

MyBunnyRosie

Young Bun
Well woke up this morning opened up Rosie's hutch and she was sat waiting for her brekkie which is normal for her. she finished that then came bounding out the hutch to play kiss chase with the cat... she was on her bad leg an it wasnt bothering her at all. I still took her to the vet's this evening tho just to be on the safe side, Rosie's foot is fine just bruised and is healing lovely. The vet gave her an injection for pain that lasts24 hours just incase she is still in pain.. Alsothe vet was very kind and gave her her jabs that she needed for Free :)

glad you got her to a vets adn that she is fine, and that the vet gave her pain injections for free, some vets can be really helpful and nice at times :wave:

cas

Great news. :wave: Vets can be so lovely. Today a vets I had never been to stayed open an extra 30 minutes just to see my chinchilla and he spent 45 minutes with us and checked my other 2. He only charged for one.

great news! Glad Rosie's feeling better and that you have found an understanding vet.

Lots of treatsies for her today I think!

:wave:

Back