• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Awareness Day - Saturday 21st May

x-vic-x

Mama Doe
Walsall RSPCA will be holding a rabbit awareness day at:

Aldridge Community Centre
Aldridge
WS9 8AN

2:30pm til 4:30pm

- Come and meet some of the rabbits in foster care
- tombola, fundraising stall, name the rabbit, kids lucky dip
- home made cakes and refreshments
- lots of information and advice on rabbit care

Also take part in our rabbit and guinea pig photo competition and win some fabulous prizes including:
3 x £12 Hay for Pets Vouchers,
Bunny Mad Magazine subscription,
Burns treat hamper and 3
Other large pet goody hampers.
Prizes have been kindly donated by Hay for Pets, Bunny Creations and Burns.

You can still enter the photo competition if you aren't attending see this thread:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=284228

It would be lovely to see some of you on the day. :D

Bump! This is tomorrow :) It would be lovely to meet some RUers there! Me and Vicky are the only ones with RSPCA 'uniform' so pop over and say hi if your coming :)

We have lots of entries into the photo competition which will all be displayed tomorrow :) We also have a few of our special foster buns attending :love: x

Bump! This is tomorrow :) It would be lovely to meet some RUers there! Me and Vicky are the only ones with RSPCA 'uniform' so pop over and say hi if your coming :)

We have lots of entries into the photo competition which will all be displayed tomorrow :) We also have a few of our special foster buns attending :love: x

Anyone I might know?

because I'm so organised :oops: I will be printing the photos first thing.

So any photos emailed to me at the above address before 9am I will print and take with me for the competition.

Back