• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my rabbiut has to climb onto

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
peoples backs if they come in my room and kneel down, im sure lox thinks he is a rider as, everytime dad comes in kneels down to see them he jumps on top of him, my sister just came in and he did the same thing, he thinks its great :lol:

he's lost his horsies now they gone out of the room :lol: dad was telling grandma earlier what lox is like and that he has to ride him everynight, anyone woyuld think where a mad house :lol::lol::lol:

I've got a little girl like that too. She loves to get up as high as possible--even on people's heads!

Julie has taken to jumping over anyone who is on the floor. She will sometimes land on them with a foot while getting to the other side. It is weird because she acts like she has to be given a treat for this trick but of course she is.:lol:

Back