• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Love Lucky and Jack

whitehood

Warren Veteran
I also love their personalities :love:

I feel sad when I look at Jack though, I know he's not going to be with me forever as I have to re home him, I was going to foster him for the rescue but can't as he has to go to the rescue for fostering as she can identify his personality, and then with that she'll know what home will be suitable for him.

Jack has to be given to them (he's still waiting for a place in the waiting list) first before i can choose a hunbun for Lucky.

Lucky and his hunbun will have to bonded at one of the workers homes, then when they are ready to go I will pick them up.

Last edited:
Oh bless :( I'm sorry you have to give him up.

Make the most of the time you have with him, and take comfort in the fact that you know he will go to a good home. :) Hope you're ok.

I'm really sad you have to say bye to Jack, at least it is for the best, and you know he will be well looked after and hopefully found a lovely wife...

Back