• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RWA Conference

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
I was thinking about going to this but wanted to check it was worth going to for someone like me or is it more aimed at vets and experts.

It's definitely not aimed at just Vets and Experts. Vets have their own 'stream' where owners are not (or atleast have never previously been allowed). Then there is an owners stream, which for me has never been 'expert' enough.

Some good info last year I believe (I was on a stand with Make Mine Chocolate!) but I won't be going this year. Too expensive and not getting enough out of it. It would be suitable for newer owners if that is what you are concerned about. :)

There are normally a few people that go from RU and then they feed back the most important updates! In recent years the latest findings on EC and the use of Panacur has been very interesting and helpful!

I went a couple of years ago and found it really interesting and useful. I'm thinking of going this year, if I can afford it. :)

Back