• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ohh dear!!

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
My mum just found out that Smartie ate ALLL the strawberry plants on the veg patch, they were the only thing left!!

rabbits are now band from free ranging :(

My mum just found out that Smartie ate ALLL the strawberry plants on the veg patch, they were the only thing left!!

rabbits are now band from free ranging :(

It is natural and very normal for rabbits to eat plants, if they have access to plants they will eat them..
If you or your mum didn't want your rabbits to eat the vegetables, then you could've prevented him from going there by sectioning it off..

It is not the rabbits fault and in my opinion not fair he or the others wont be getting free range time :?

It is natural and very normal for rabbits to eat plants, if they have access to plants they will eat them..
If you or your mum didn't want your rabbits to eat the vegetables, then you could've prevented him from going there by sectioning it off..

It is not the rabbits fault and in my opinion not fair he or the others wont be getting free range time :?

i no!! ive asked my mum to sort it out but 'its her garden' blah blah! its an on going battle!!

Why dont you section off her vegetable patch with puppy pen panels every time the buns free range.

That's what I was going to suggest, you could always take them down when the bunnies aren't free ranging, or you have visitors etc and don't want the garden to look like a metal pen!

Bless them though, they weren't to know!

Back