• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns had VHD vaccs and manicures today

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Olly and Honey went to the vets this morning to have their claws clipped, I hate trying to get them into the carrier :( Honey knows where she's going and panics, she thumps and runs away to hide :( Olly tends to go straight in but then if Honey's not in there with him, he runs out again. But we finally managed it and were actually early for our appointment, which is unheard of :lol: while we were there I got the vet to check Olly over, as I've been concerned about his eyesight and his feet. He's got a callous on one of his feet which is pink and a bit sore looking, the vet said I could put a bit of sudocrem on it (as people on here have suggested) so I'll give that a go. The vet reckons he can still see out of both eyes as they both have reaction to light, although one was slower to react than the other. They both got weighed, Olly is 1.8kg and Honey is 1.6kg, but the vet didn't think Olly was overweight which I was pleased about! So they both had their VHD vaccs (lapiject) and that was it, all done :) Honey wasn't a happy bunny, she ran to hide when we got home and was breathing very fast until she calmed down, but both are now fine and resting :love: glad it's over!!! I hate taking them to the vets!!

Back