• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Potential trio?! UD - Photo

xEMMAx

Warren Veteran
OMG just had the shock of my life going into the garden!

Right I have a couple and 2 singles. Have been thinking of bonding the 2 singles with each other but to be honest the thought of bonding again terrifies me!

Well, Clio and Jasper have a run attached to their hutch, Abbi is mostly free range and Tia has her own run. Abbi always goes to visit the other buns when she's free ranging and never seen any aggression between any of them. I always sit where I can constantly see them.

Well today I needed to go out so asked housemate to keep an eye while I was upstairs to get ready. Came back down (20/30 mins later) I looked outside and Abbi was in C & J's hutch!! She was lying down and they were sitting next to her! :shock: It looked like there'd been a bit of fur pulling but no blood/scratches anywhere and they looked pretty happy! I have photos I'll try to put up too. I never thought this would be possible because both Clio and Abbi are quite dominent. I've now split them because I've had to go out but I sat there a good 15 mins, and at the end there was a small bit of chasing, but then they all sat down again.

What do you think?? I'm moving house in May and will be buying new accommodation for them all, shall I just wait and try a proper bonding session then?

Last edited:
Anyone?! Here's the photo...

abbicliojasp.jpg

L-R Clio, Abbi, Jasper

Back