• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could Twinkle have some vibes please - she has an abscess. Update post 91

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
I found a lump on Twinkles Jaw last night, so we've been to the vets this morning:cry: She has an abscess, she's been prescribed Zithromax and is being admitted on Monday for xrays and to have it drained and cleaned:cry:

Twinkle has had problems with her teeth in the past and a previous xray revealed she had elongated roots so this could be causing the problem:cry::cry:

If you could spare any vibes for her we would be grateful please, Twinkle is only just over 5 years old and she has been with me for nearly 4, she was my first failed foster attempt, so in theory she is a Honeybunny although Jill has never met her:oops:

Twinkle:love::love: She's normally seen with her husbun Maverick:love:

004-2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh no, sending masses of vibes for gorgeous Twinkle, hope everything goes OK, please keep us posted

Only just seen this sue sorry :oops: sending loads of ((((((((((((vibes))))))))) for twinkle :love::love::love:

Oh no poor Twinkle :(

Sending lots of vibes for her. Let me know if there's anything I can do...I have plenty of UMF 25+ manuka honey here if that would be any use for the post op wound?

I think Twinkle is one of the Beeston bunnies isn't she? I fostered 2 of the others.

Amy

Oh no poor Twinkle :(

Sending lots of vibes for her. Let me know if there's anything I can do...I have plenty of UMF 25+ manuka honey here if that would be any use for the post op wound?

I think Twinkle is one of the Beeston bunnies isn't she? I fostered 2 of the others.

Amy

That's right Amy - can't believe how long ago it was:shock:

Thank's for the offer of the honey:D I bought some a little while back for Digby:(

Loads & loads of vibes for Twinkle, Sue - I'll be thinking of her on Monday.

Fingers crossed it can be easily sorted xxx

Back