• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shropshire Vets want to use a picture of my four for their website...

sorry never heard of them but well done. :) Can I be nosey and ask which pic? :p ;)

They saw it on the rabbit welfare page on FB, its this one

P1000287copy.jpg

A veterinary surgeon called Tom has messaged me a polite message asking if he can use it.

aww it's a gorgeous photo. :) Well if it means it will promote that buns living in groups is a good thing then surely it must be good? You could ask if they could give you free vaccinations for the buns as a thank you ;) :lol:

I would suggest asking them to put a link to Rabbit Rehome on their website by way of payment and/or possibly one to a rescue of your choice :wave:

aww it's a gorgeous photo. :) Well if it means it will promote that buns living in groups is a good thing then surely it must be good? You could ask if they could give you free vaccinations for the buns as a thank you ;) :lol:

Haha they are too far away for me to take them there for vaccinations! Have suggested maybe him doing a leaflet on bonding buns as there seems to be such a lack of knowledge amongst alot of bunny owners on that.

Haha they are too far away for me to take them there for vaccinations! Have suggested maybe him doing a leaflet on bonding buns as there seems to be such a lack of knowledge amongst alot of bunny owners on that.

You could make life really easy for them & provide the material ;) I'm sure they would be no shortage of volunteers to help with this :lol:

Back