• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yet Another Rescue

Lil Miss

Young Bun
i would like you all to meet my beautiful (not so little) girl, we were told she was living with a guinea pig (who is majorly underweight) but apparently they were taken from separate hutches (the piggy a 3ft the bun a 2 x 2) i didnt collect them myself, but a friend did and brought them down to me from manchester

on getting home, i was shocked to see miss bun was rung!!! we were told they were both around 1, but the ring on the bun says differently!, she is 3, i was a bit stumped by her breed (on account of never seeing a satin in the flesh before), but we decided on satin, which has been backed up by a satin breeder, on contacting the BRC i was able to find out she was rung early 08 and the name of her breeder.

i have to say though, i am very much in love :love:

IMGP7021.jpg

IMGP7022.jpg

IMGP7023.jpg

IMGP7024.jpg

IMGP7025.jpg

IMGP7026.jpg

IMGP7027.jpg

IMGP7028.jpg

IMGP7029.jpg

IMGP7030.jpg

IMGP7031.jpg

IMGP7032.jpg

My God that is one GORGEOUS bunny :love:
So very very lucky, both you and her!

*would so steal her away*:lol:

the pictures dont even begin to do justice to her coat, she is so soft and shiny and beautiful
her personality is just so calm and chilled too

she's beautiful:love:

how's piggy?

piggy is ok, still very nervous and too busy hiding the moment she hears people so i dont want to stress her too much with photos, hopefully she will come round soon
she is just skin and bone though, her hips and spine stick out at a guess i would say shes around 600g i will weigh her when i get a chance

Back