• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

safe cleaning products

xSmeffy123x

Alpha Buck
hi there, so im moving my bunnies into my bedroom for a while free ranging and eventhough they are litter trained what products are safe to bleach or clean/shampoo my carpet?

Please do not beach your carpet..it will take all the colouring out of it:shock: Look at the 1001 carpet cleaning range...I'm sure they had a pet stain one?? Vanish do carpet cleaning solutions too. I think I saw some similar stuff in p@h too:D

oh right, as you have probably guessed i am not the domestic godess haha!
thanks for the advice... i mean my carpet is a mess most times due to the 'zoo' but indeed i shall have a look at p@h and vanish ranges :)

Steam cleaning would be the safest "pet wise" as no chemicals but it would depend on the composition of your carpet I guess.

I use this pet foam from Savers.Its supposed to deter them from weeing in same spot.You soak up excess urine,spray foam,rub it in then hoover when dry.This is for rugs/carpets.

I use this pet foam from Savers.Its supposed to deter them from weeing in same spot.You soak up excess urine,spray foam,rub it in then hoover when dry.This is for rugs/carpets.

awesome, the savers by me closed down though.. i'll have to look for a new savers i guess!

Back