• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Collecting Bungee tomorrow! - She's here!

clarebear

Mama Doe
Simon and I are off to see missfloppyears and to collect Bungee tomorrow :D I'm quite excited! Hope Bramble likes his new friend.

Got her a hutch tonight, which needs a good scrub out. Originally we were just going to borrow it, but the man let us have it for £10 and threw in a little run aswell! The hutch isn't quite as big as I would have liked, but it's two storey and apparently Bungee is very little. We will add a run for her, and make it as best as we can. It's only temporary until we can try a bond.

Last edited:
Collected the lovely Bungee yesterday - she is gorgeous, and showing Bramble a thing or two about Hay eating! :lol:

Got a few pictures, and plan to take more later. Have just had to charge the camera up again!

She had just had a bath when we got there!

013st.jpg

Hello Bungee!

014az.jpg

Hello Bramble!

015mdh.jpg

I think I will wait until she is spayed so not until August/September time. Don't know if Bramble can wait that long.....I think he will pop! :lol:

I think I will wait until she is spayed so not until August/September time. Don't know if Bramble can wait that long.....I think he will pop! :lol:

:lol::lol: I wouldn't be able to wait! I ended up introducing Oscar and Jessie earlier because I was excited :oops:

Back