• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Struggling BIG TIME :-( U/D 14th May Post 47

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Little Bill PTS

Dermot - Pancreatitis

Patrick - Severe Otitis, not eating

Morse - Surgery on Monday - Chronic otitis, blocked naslacrimal duct, excision of 'suspicious' lump from chin

Mr Bean- Very bad day re chronic Respiratory Tract problems

Lady Lydia- Severe flare up of ulcerative pododermatitis

Jo- Just had one of her seizures, now anorexic and obviously poorly

Me- Chest infection, cracked rib, difficulty breathing, knackered as no more than 2-3 hours sleep per night for almost a week

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
:cry::cry: oh Jane. I don't know how you are coping. I wish you had someone to be there and look after you too.
Thinking of you and your little furry crew. Hugs xxx

Jane I dont know what to say. You are so brave and doing so well. I think you can tell from reading on here that many buns wouldnt get the love care and treatment that your very lucky buns do.

You are a great bunny carer and are doing a fantastic job please try to take care of yourself too

I'm sorry Jane, I wish I could help :( For what it's worth I will be thinking of you all x

ETA And remember that the bunnies are probably far less distressed than you are - not only are they great at living in the moment but I am sure they sense they are in safe hands.

Oh dear. I guess these things all happen at once and everything crossed every bun will pull through. Hope you feel better too, all I can say is chin up. It can only get better :)

so sorry to hear that your having such an awful time :(

i hope things start to get better for you and your buns really soon (((hugs))))

I do hope you're ok, Jane. Like others, I don't know what to say. All I know is that you're much stronger than you will know and you can cope with everything . Take care. x

Oh gosh Jane :cry: *hugs* :cry:

Its so inspirational what you do, the way you care for all these sick buns, make all the right decisions for them, always putting their needs first and giving them the best chance. Lots of the buns in your care would probably have been PTS long ago, due to their illnesses, if they hadn't found you. I don't know how you do it, its just amazing.

Please take care of yourself too, you and all the poorly buns are in my thoughts. I hope things start to look more positive for you soon.
xxxxxxxx

Sending vibes for you and all the poorly buns. I'm sorry I haven't been on all the threads - it's exam-marking time here so I'm not on The Forum as much.

Sending you lots of hugs. It's a lot to deal with, but we're all here for you. xxx

You are doing such an incredible job. I know I was shattered physically and emotionally when I was nursing my sick piggie so to look after so many poorly buns is unimaginable.

I hope that they all start to feel better soon and that you can get as much rest as possible. x

oh jane, i know having so many buns sick at one time must be so over whelming, but you are doing an amazing job and all your buns are lucky to have you. you are an inspiration for everything you do for your buns, i wish there was a way i could help you xx

Back