• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boarding Newcastle

molly35

Mama Doe
As the house move is imminent I am now going to set up my rabbit boarding business. So if anyone in or around the North East is looking for boarding for their buns from August onwards I will be up and running.

http://hopperholidays.yolasite.com - site still under construction but getting there slowly but surely

Any comments/suggestions welcome - fresh pair of eyes and all that!

Good luck :wave:

Shame you're far away from me, I need somewhere for the end of the year or I might stay at home to look after them, which I wouldn't mind if I can't find anywhere good for them to stay. The only place near me the rabbits stay in pet shop cages and don't need prove of vaccinations, not going there!

:)

Good luck :wave:

Shame you're far away from me, I need somewhere for the end of the year or I might stay at home to look after them, which I wouldn't mind if I can't find anywhere good for them to stay. The only place near me the rabbits stay in pet shop cages and don't need prove of vaccinations, not going there!

:)

I'm looking at getting one or two more 8x4ft kennel/runs for boarding or at the least have attached runs to the hutches. Of course that depends on whether I get any bookings or not :lol:

Back