• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new foster ... 10 months old

Rykat

Mama Doe
Picked this little chap up today, he's 10 months old, myxi jabbed today and will be neutered on Wednesday then ready for rehoming :D

He's soooo inquisitive, friendly and not bothered by the dogs walking past ... so far I am resisting his cuteness :lol:

Oh he's adorable!!!!1
If he wasn't such a youngster he would be a definite possibility as a b'friend for Buttons!!!!
Good luck resisting him............. :)

He is just too cute for words. He's had snuggles from me and my friend today. It's going to be really hard to part with him BUT I refuse to have more buns and have no pairs suitable to bond him with ... that's my story and I'm sticking with it!! :lol:

Oh he's adorable!!!!1
If he wasn't such a youngster he would be a definite possibility as a b'friend for Buttons!!!!
Good luck resisting him............. :)

I agree with Bunny Babe, she might like a toyboy!

Joking aside though, go and see the buns at RSPCA Wallasey, they have some nice buns there :D

I am VERY interested in this little chap. Will show my partner tonight. I went to the RSPCA the other day and could hardley see any of the bunnies and as I did not want one there and then she would not let me go in and see them etc?!

I am based on the Wirral in West Kirby.

He would be an indoor bun....would this be ok? ()With room to run outside)7

We still need to get our cage etc.

He looks so sweet!

Back