• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mittens says: Have you missed us?? Something is wrong with my ear today!! UD post 22

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Mittens: Mummuh has been very nawty and not taken any photos for ageees as her camera broke :roll: anyway mummuh has been snapping away at us this morning so it is now all fixed...
Anyway this is me with my ear up!! This is the first time my ear has done this: it has a mind of its own today!! :evil: :shock:

CIMG4316.jpg

Why did no-one tell me I had a bit of grass stuck in my hair??!!

CIMG4312.jpg

Charlie and Sooty are hogging the hay here - Im just waiting patiently for my turn :D

CIMG4309.jpg

Heres me eating breakfast with my friends - trust mummuh to take one of me with my mouth full!

CIMG4302.jpg

CIMG4295.jpg

Heres Sooty - doesnt she look pretty

CIMG4299.jpg

HELLO Charlie :lol:

CIMG4320.jpg

And finally one of me and Charlie together - mummuh gave us a treat and Charlie was about to pounce on mine!

CIMG4321.jpg

Hope you like our pictures - see you soon - Love MITTENS xxx

Last edited:
Aww Mittens, we've been deprioved of seeing you for too long you gorgeous little thing! :love::love::love: Helicopter ears are very "in" though don't you know?!

Awwh its lovely to see photos of your crew Kath, i was only thinking yesterday i hadn't seen many posts from you recently, i hope you are ok :) xx

Mittens I was thinking of you and your friends just yesterday and hoping you and your Mummy were ok. Have missed your lovely photos!:love::love::love:

Hi Mittens! :love::love:
I for one have missed seeing pics of you & the rest of your bunny mates.
Lovely to see you back Kath.

Back