• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do You Play Games with your bunnies?

We do binkies with the bunnies.

If i 'hop' Biscuit binkies.

If my OH runs, they run after her.

Ginger doesnt understand my binky game though and just runs off binkying anyway :roll:

Ginger doesnt understand my binky game though and just runs off binkying anyway :roll:

:lol: :lol: brilliant!

I must admit to doing head flicks and 'shudders' in hope that they may one day do em back! (hopefully it'll be soon before the neighbours decide to cart me off somewhere quiet)!! :lol:

I hide round corners and round doors, Bobby always wins:lol: they get awarded with treat.

I also say BUNNIEEEEESSSS really high and squeaky and they binky or stamp dependant on mood :lol:

Me and Sox play 'chase' where he chases me round the garden and catches me by nipping my legs :lol:

We play 'fetch' with apple branches too, but only when the one I throw doesn't quite meet his standards does he bring it back :lol: x

My OH always used to play with Dusty when we had just her. :( He used to keep putting toys in front of her, and she would throw them away.

Dizzi has a yogurt pot that she likes to throw around ....... well, I say she likes throwing it, for all I know she's probably trying to get rid of it and I just keep giving it her back!! :lol: :oops: :lol:

We play that with Lady Jane :lol: She's very good at it :D

The Big Boys play 'how fast can you get the food to me before I tear this run apart waiting for it'........my part in the game is to try and get out unscathed.

Floppy loves a game of chase in the garden. He's in his element in the summer when the kids are playing in the garden. I am just glad he doesn't chase them all the time or it would get tricky!!

My older foster girls play a good game of 'you move a hand towards us and we will scarper!'

Chew chase, the bun who is IT has to try and get their teeth around the nearest item of furniture, the human has to try and stop them. Guess who usually wins :lol:

I play hide and seek with Poppy at the moment, since she worked out how to get out of the "safe" part of the garden into my 100ftx30ft "jungle". I spend an hour searching in the brambles and nettles calling her name, only to discover she is back in her walk in run having a rest! God knows how she got there without me seeing her.

I was not very happy that she didn't let me know that she had given up playing :evil:

Back