• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brian, some help please!

FudgeTort

Wise Old Thumper
My boy Brian has been running around in the house all day, and I popped him out on the lawn in his run a few hours ago.

When I went out to check on them, I noticed he was a bit still, so I went and said hello to him, and he perked up. I was a bit panicked since he seemed a bit quiet, so I offered him a couple of pellets and he ate them.

Went to get him some dandelion, but he wouldnt eat it. He then refused pellets. He was interested, and sniffed, but he won't eat them.

I'm hoping he has just gorged himself on grass and is genuinely full, I've just put him back home and he is acting normally, and he has nibbled a little bit of hay. He is running around still sniffing and exploring, and going up and down his ramp.

Is it possible he is just full up from the grass and a bit tired after running round all day. I'm going to be keeping a close eye on him over the next half hour or so.

My boy Brian has been running around in the house all day, and I popped him out on the lawn in his run a few hours ago.

When I went out to check on them, I noticed he was a bit still, so I went and said hello to him, and he perked up. I was a bit panicked since he seemed a bit quiet, so I offered him a couple of pellets and he ate them.

Went to get him some dandelion, but he wouldnt eat it. He then refused pellets. He was interested, and sniffed, but he won't eat them.

I'm hoping he has just gorged himself on grass and is genuinely full, I've just put him back home and he is acting normally, and he has nibbled a little bit of hay. He is running around still sniffing and exploring, and going up and down his ramp.

Is it possible he is just full up from the grass and a bit tired after running round all day. I'm going to be keeping a close eye on him over the next half hour or so.

No clue, but hope he's ok xx

Sometimes Carlo does this, I actually think, unlike Bobby he knows when to stop.

Keep an eye on him though.

many vibes for Brian

Sometimes Carlo does this, I actually think, unlike Bobby he knows when to stop.

Keep an eye on him though.

many vibes for Brian

Thanks for the quick reply! He's sat cleaning himself at the minute. I'm going to leave him for a bit and then see if he wants his tea.

Buns naturally like to rest in the middle of the day. They would, in the wild, only eat at dawn and dusk, so provided he's perked up I wouldn't worry.:)
Just keep an eye on how much he's eating/drinking/weeing/pooing this evening and tomorrow morning.
sue:wave:

Buns naturally like to rest in the middle of the day. They would, in the wild, only eat at dawn and dusk, so provided he's perked up I wouldn't worry.:)
Just keep an eye on how much he's eating/drinking/weeing/pooing this evening and tomorrow morning.
sue:wave:

Thanks,its just so unlike Brian! I probably caught him in the two minutes of the day he doesn't actually want food.

No worries I'm off now so I hope he is okay, I'm pretty sure he is

Thank you, RU vibes are the best medicine for buns and owners!

I've just given him his evening tea a bit earier than usual to see his reaction, and he ate it with his usual enthusiasm! And he is now snuggled with Molly in his litter tray chomping away on fresh hay.

Thanks for the heart attack Brian. :roll:

Back