• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Sebastian again please/ question post 5

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
He's off again :?

Both will be coming inside in around an hour (sebastian shut in the dog crate) so I can moniter in put and output.

He's still eating, still drinking but his tummy is a little firm, and he's just off. I've given him some pain killers.

Im not sure what else to do :(

Last edited:
thankyou :wave:

He's inside now, really bright, stroppy because he's locked in the cage :roll::lol:

I've put in a clean litter tray, what sort of time span should I be looking at for him to poo before I need to get worried :wave:

Well he's pooed :wave:

The ring in the picture is quite a small one, hes poos are normal twice this size and more golden (although the hay is more green than normal)
2011-05-13144206.jpg

I've spoken to my vet, hes told me I need to be on alert just incase he has a blockage from chewing my remote. I need to go through his poos to see if I can find anything :lol:

Mae is making funny shaped poos aswell so I think we may go back to a almost hay only diet for a while :?

Back