• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

intelligent bunnies

loppy ears

Warren Veteran
When I popped in to see the bunnies tonight they had pushed their hay tunnels together and the seagrass tunnels together to make themselves longer tunnels

The Big Boys are good at moving tunnels too :lol:

I out their long one against the back wall of the aviary, under their butch...they moved it forward and wedged it behind the litter tray.....I moved it back, they moved it forward, I moved it back, they moved it forward....I gave up! :lol:

Blackberry stop messing the boys pens up :roll::lol:

I think bunnies are very bright - they matched the same tunnels to each other seagrass to seagrass and hay tunnel to hay tunnel and they pushed them right next to each other

Never underestimate how smart rabbits can be!

Marvin once pushed a box i'd given them to hide under toward the freezer so he could jump on top of it and eat the food I keep on top of it!

Once I caught Maisie lifting some NIC in the air so Marvin could squeeze under and get behind the freezer!

They are tenacious and I honestly think they may be smarter than some dogs!

Never underestimate how smart rabbits can be!

Marvin once pushed a box i'd given them to hide under toward the freezer so he could jump on top of it and eat the food I keep on top of it!

Once I caught Maisie lifting some NIC in the air so Marvin could squeeze under and get behind the freezer!

They are tenacious and I honestly think they may be smarter than some dogs!

Nutmeg did something similar, jumped on a cardboard box, to another box to get on top of their NIC enclosure to eat the goodies up there.

I have a pic somewhere as proof.

First the bag of hay...

_IGP7322-vi.jpg

Whats up here?...

_IGP7328-vi.jpg

Foooooood...

_IGP7330-vi.jpg

Your bunnies are all clever too, they like to keep us on our toes don't they?

Those photos are great - caught in the act :lol:

Back