• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ooh ive never had a digger before!

Flora bun has now been with us for a couple of months (Flopsys new wifey:D) and have noticed in the last week she has started digging:shock:

There is nothing at all she can destroy because i got rid of all my borders with flowers and plants in when I first got Flopsy, garden is now totally grassed:D except for a very very small bit in the corner near the shed where the grass doesnt grow:oops:

She cant escape because there is our fence on one side and next doors have another fence on their side - would take her a about 4 months to dig her way out:lol: and I do keep replacing the soil she digs out.

Am not concerned about her digging and rolling about in the soil but was just wondering if theres anything I can do which she would enjoy ie dig the patch over so the soil is better for her or should I get her a separate digging tray?

As I said Ive never had a digger before so am totally bemused and unsure what to do thats best for her:shock::oops:

I used to have garden bunnies who liked to dig, they do like it when it's freshly dug :wave: so yes you could that. Other than that I'd just let her get on with it as long as she's not going to escape! :)

Back