• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maple no longer fits in the palm of my hand - getting a big girl now!

carolineclair

Warren Scout
So proud of my little bunny! I come home every day from work to a perfectly non pooed in and non wee'd in house, and to the most lovable affectionate bunny ive ever met. She literally follows me around the house trying to lick at my feet. The second i sit down thats it, she on my lap/legs/feet just after nose rubs and cuddles. She's slowly getting used to having new people around, even gave my mum a few licks the other day, (i got quite jealous!!)

She LOVES her tunnels from P@H I have two attached and id love more but shes already taken over the entire lounge there will be no room for me soon!!

Today is the first time ive actually seen her sleeping but shes behind the sofa and to get a picture the flash would wake her up, she seems to wake at the slightest sound! So here's a few from the past week...

101_3118.jpg

Hello!!

101_3106.jpg

My mum bought her a rabbit rack but she doesnt seem to know how to get her teeth around the carrot when its in the rack!! Shes also got a mineral lick that she hasnt touched, i thought as she was licking so much that maybe shed like it but she hasnt touched it! My old rabbit Esther used to LOVE hers!

101_3100.jpg

Hi mum, ive just learnt how to jump up on things! Lucky for me at the moment just low things, although the only thing higher is my sofa and shes so tiny i cant imagine her ever being able to jump that high! (please ignore the film titles!!! haha)

101_3097.jpg
Shes drinking out of both a bowl and a water bottle, i put the bowl down when her water bottle packed up but now she uses both.

101_3090.jpg

Photo_8734708F-B877-4CE3-72E9-729AE38F0B2D.jpg

Enjoying some sunshine!

Back