• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RubyTed came and fed my wildie baby . .

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
now he looks like a tennis ball with ears on!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Which is just great . . because yesterday we were worried he was loosng weight!!!

Must have taken her hours of patient syringe feeding as he only takes tiny amounts at once. (I had to be out today . . so calle din RubyTed to babysit them all)

Its too dark in room to take piccies at moment (cant use flash) but will post piccies of baby Pippin tomorrow - and of course update on all the other non-wildie babies!

now he looks like a tennis ball with ears on!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Which is just great . . because yesterday we were worried he was loosng weight!!!

Must have taken her hours of patient syringe feeding as he only takes tiny amounts at once. (I had to be out today . . so calle din RubyTed to babysit them all)

Its too dark in room to take piccies at moment (cant use flash) but will post piccies of baby Pippin tomorrow - and of course update on all the other non-wildie babies!

:lol::lol: He ate so much. Each feed took over half an hour.:shock: He just got brighter and brighter as the day went on (in between sleeps.)

Ol was a very good boy.....but I'm exhausted now. I had to rescue Parsley from the garden multiple times, after he "sneaked" out after Oli.

He had many snuggles with most of the buns, but made really good friends with Parsley, Comfrey and Mistletoe Snowgoose.:love: He kept exclaiming on how "tiny" Pippin was.

It was lovely looking after such a tiny bun! (Can I have another baby now....please?....amd will you return the babysitting offer!;))

:lol::lol: He ate so much. Each feed took over half an hour.:shock: He just got brighter and brighter as the day went on (in between sleeps.)

Ol was a very good boy.....but I'm exhausted now. I had to rescue Parsley from the garden multiple times, after he "sneaked" out after Oli.

He had many snuggles with most of the buns, but made really good friends with Parsley, Comfrey and Mistletoe Snowgoose.:love: He kept exclaiming on how "tiny" Pippin was.

It was lovely looking after such a tiny bun! (Can I have another baby now....please?....amd will you return the babysitting offer!;))

really very muchly hope that Parsley never sneaked out whilst Carnation Lily was roaming:shock::shock::shock: or else you WILL have lots of babies!!!:lol:

really very muchly hope that Parsley never sneaked out whilst Carnation Lily was roaming:shock::shock::shock: or else you WILL have lots of babies!!!:lol:

:lol::lol: No!!

Pansy and Blackthorn, and Pumpkin etc. Don't fret! They all ignored him, but I was speedy with getting him.

Stupid boy was so careful at squeezing through the gate, so Parsley couldn't get through, and then the next second he'd open the gate and say "whoops" Gaaaaaaah! When I wasn't feeding Pippin I was with him all the time, but he wandered off (when he wasn't asking for biscuits!), as I was being really boring when syringing him.

I'm not going to recognise Pippin when I next see him, will I?!

depends how soon we can drag you back again:lol::lol:

steve is feeding him again now and he took 2.5 straight off so his stomach must have grown

I hear Carnation Lily was not so keen today - we will just try her once tomorrow to make sure he has the proper gut flora going in - now her own are over 4 weeks old she is going off the whole breast feeding business .

you are a lovely person ali :)

hope pippin keeps improving :)

I loved every minute of it! :love::love: I feel all warm and fuzzy that Twigs asked me...it's a huge responsibility, and is nice to be trusted with somebun so delicate! :)

P5120988.jpg

Last edited:
Back