• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits are funny little creatures

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
My two friends and their (cowardly, well behaved) dog came for tea tonight.

Me, Skye and Apache used to live with one of the humans, and the dog, so the rabbits are well used to them. Skye used to use the dog as a step to get onto the sofa! They all still visit regularly.

They came in, Skye looked up, thumped, and ran behind a chair. When I got the buns' veg out, she wouldn't touch it - she's not refused food EVER in the 18 months I've had her. I started panicking about stasis, or perhaps the abx she's on weren't agreeing with her.

The visitors left, I tried feeding her again, and she tucked right in :lol: I wonder why she was so upset?

And in contrast, the whole time visitors were here, Apache was absolutely dead to the world - stretched right out on his side, asleep, with his eyes flickering and have little dream spasms in his front paws. It reminded me of Poppy, who used to get really relaxed and calm whenever there was a conversation going on.

Anyway to sum up - bunnies are peculiar!

Back