• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please, please help! Need to find a vet very urgently

Talael

Young Bun
I'm in Weymouth, Dorset. It's a very small place and there aren't many vets around here but if anyone has any suggestions of any near here that would be any good I'd be grateful.

It's really urgent.

Thanks all xx

I don't have a car unfortunately :(

I'm trying to find one closer. We could wait until the morning but I just don't know who to try around here.

I always thought my vet was very good but after reading the replies on my other thread I'm thinking maybe they're not

I don't have a car unfortunately :(

I'm trying to find one closer. We could wait until the morning but I just don't know who to try around here.

I always thought my vet was very good but after reading the replies on my other thread I'm thinking maybe they're not

Maybe just get a phone directory and call around local ones to see who can help?

The OP needs a rabbit savvy vet - on their other thread they already have a vet but they are not rabbit savvy.

I'm with Moorcroft Vets. It said on their website that they deal with Buns and up to now they've been great but with how Bisky is now they just don't seem to have many suggestions, tho they offered a lot more help when they realised I was insured, lol.

They are being very attentive but perhaps just aren't able to provide really intensive help

definitely dont use :censored: moorcroft :censored:

i personally use castle as they're the only vets in weymouth that seem to know what they're doing :)

Back