• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A big thank you to "Honeybunnys"

JJS

Alpha Buck
:wave::wave::wave:

Yesterday... with the help of Fluffers and Honeybunny .... we took delivery of Trixie and Skittle an older pair of bunnies. They have had their first day in their new home.

They have had alot of fuss tonight and despite Mrs Trixie trying to nibble my finger I have "groomed" her tonight with my fingertips and she seemed to like it . A very gentle "pick" at her fur around the neck and cheeks and she was soon relaxed.:)

Mr Skittle also had a session - more of a massage really - he is such a character and was nudging my arm away then coming back for more when I was at the right angle.........:lol:

Eating loads of hay and pooping :oops: in the washing up bowl too............some currants left but nothing messy - fantastic............:oops::D

Feels like they have been here ages.

They are in the garden in their new pad - illuminated by the light of four solar lights so they can see if they want to read in bed !! Thats the life...........

Thank you so much Jen and Jill .

A message to anyone thinking of re-homing older bunnies .... "DO IT" ..... its already rewarding to us.

Awww, fantastic!
Honeybunny bunnies are the best! We have 4 here - 3 of our own and a foster :D
Looking forward to lots of pics of Trixie and Skittle.

Awwww :love:

Bless them. So pleased that they have settled so quickly & so well & using the litter bowl already :thumb: what good Honeybunnies :angel:

I hope you took special note of the part on the adoption form which said "regular photographs & updates are mandatory"! ;) :lol:

...and Julie, do please get a good nights sleep tonight and put the light on when you get dressed in the morning ;) :lol::lol::lol:

You're more than welcome Julie..we are just pleased to have these two in a loving home:D
Give them both a noserub from me x

Bunnies love free range

They have been out all afternoon under supervision - they keep "popping back home" to make sure all is in order - then popping back out again.

I have had my first "cuddle" with each of them aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:D:D:D

Its so great to watch them and I havent got anything doine at all ...................but who cares. ..... :roll::roll::roll::shock:

I am supposed to be writing a poem this afternoon for a friends 50th birthday...... or finishing off an essay for an exam..... or basically cleaning up ........ but it will have to wait !!!

Bunnies..................such great fun.:love::love::love::love:

It is so easy to lose hours to the buns. :lol::lol: just sitting watching them, cleaning out their homes and making them nice and tidy or working out what plants you can grow to feed them. They are fab!! Even my kids are found just watching them rather than the tv!!

So glad your pair are happy and that they have found such a great forever home!!

They have been out all afternoon under supervision - they keep "popping back home" to make sure all is in order - then popping back out again.

I have had my first "cuddle" with each of them aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:D:D:D

Its so great to watch them and I havent got anything doine at all ...................but who cares. ..... :roll::roll::roll::shock:

I am supposed to be writing a poem this afternoon for a friends 50th birthday...... or finishing off an essay for an exam..... or basically cleaning up ........ but it will have to wait !!!

Bunnies..................such great fun.:love::love::love::love:

Lovely update Julie :wave:

Did they go back in again like good bunnies when play time was over?

More importantly DID YOU GET SOME PHOTOS?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dont worry... picture taken - just trying to work out how to upload..................

:shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes .................... but cant work it all out - I need a four year old

:oops::oops::oops::?

ihttp://s1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff476/shadow2willow/VIDS%20OF%20THE%20BUNNIES/

One needs to have their head on one side...... Watch out for Trixies "take off "round the corner.

Mr Skittle has a binky tiowards the end ....... watch carefully !!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back