• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's so easy to forget

I'm just trawling through pictures and stuff to put in the Memorial book at the vets and looking back at these beautiful animals that I blocked out of my life and mind is just very painful.

I just forget. Forget the bond, the funny times, the things they liked, didn't like, all that.

All because I can't cope with not being with them, so I pretend they never existed.

I'm just trawling through pictures and stuff to put in the Memorial book at the vets and looking back at these beautiful animals that I blocked out of my life and mind is just very painful.

I just forget. Forget the bond, the funny times, the things they liked, didn't like, all that.

All because I can't cope with not being with them, so I pretend they never existed.

:(
i cope with pain like that too. or just walk away:oops:

hugs xxxxxx

I'm sorry. I'm sorry it's not a comfort to you to remember the happy times with them because the loss is so unbearable. It must be so hard :cry:
((((hugs)))) x

You have not forgot them. They are in a box in your mind, ready to be seen anytime you feel strong/sad enough.

If they were always at the forefront of your mind, you would never be able to function. They wouldn't want that:(

(Please ignore if this is a load of rubbish.)

I must have posted when you were posting.

Completely understand. I have never done a tribute for Nancy. I have my other 2 bunnies and my cats ashes in my wardrobe and cannot face thinking about them. Perfectly natural.

It's natural, although I know that doesn't make it any easier.

Almost three years on I can't bear to think about Guinness and Briony. I think about Poppy and Sorrel every day, and smile, and draw pictures of them, and look at photos, but I can't think of G+B because of the way they died, it's still too awful

Anyway that wasn't intended to hijack your thread with my own grief, I just meant that you're not alone. Hope you're ok, or as ok as possible x

I know how that feels :cry:

I try everyday to block Sass out of my mind, to not think about her or what happened... But it finds a way of sneaking in when I'm not aware, then suddenly it all comes flooding back and I can't stop the pain or the tears :cry:

((((((hugs)))))))

No they are not forgotten just put away in a special place in your mind for you to be able to give more again to the rabbits that need you now.
Never forgotten.:wave:

Back