• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where do people get their fenugreek crunchies from?

Pets at home do them but they are mixed in with some alfalfa & beetroot balls.

I tried the pets at home nearest me the other day and they had none :| il have to go again see if they get some more in :) i might try hay experts or ebay :) thank you:)

I ordered some a week ago from a seller on Amazon, I couldn't believe my eyes when I searched on there for them and they were 56p a pack!!! I quickly ordered a few packets and they came the other day, exactly the same as the previous ones I have bought from other places. I have just looked on Amazon again and they have put the price up :( obviously they must have made a mistake pricing them, pleased I got mine before they noticed :D

:shock::shock: Just searched on Ebay for them and one person is asking £26.56 for one 200gm packet :shock::shock:

Last edited:
I ordered some a week ago from a seller on Amazon, I couldn't believe my eyes when I searched on there for them and they were 56p a pack!!! I quickly ordered a few packets and they came the other day, exactly the same as the previous ones I have bought from other places. I have just looked on Amazon again and they have put the price up :( obviously they must have made a mistake pricing them, pleased I got mine before they noticed :D

I had a look on amazon the other day and saw them for 56p but i literally hadnt 1p in the bank i went crazy on toys for their shed haha! so i had to wait till pay day and know theyre ridiculously priced on there like £4 postage! and one packet is £24 ??:shock: the bunnies will have to wait till i find some cheaper if amazons anything to go by! ha:lol:

I actually normally get mine from a garden centre (well sometimes I send my Dad to get them, on his way home ;)) but I've never seen them anywhere else in a physical shop, only online.

Back